Monday, June 21, 2010

Colors..colors!!!

So i've probably changed my colors 4 times by now!! My original color was tiffany blue and platinum..until tiffany blue had 15 different versions. So I changed my colors to yellow and grey. I find that color combo very classy and modern. I loved it until..I fell in love with navy blue. My favorite color is blue so its only appropriate that I somehow incorporate it into my wedding. I love the combo together because its definitely fresh and fun. But..I found my wedding dress yesterday and when one of my friends tried on a pink bridesmaid dress..I fell in love with pink!! My fiance was so against pink I knew he would say no..and he did. But somehow I convinced him last night that it would be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT and he finally saw my vision! So my new colors are navy blue and baby pink..a little bit of soft and a little bit rough.


No comments:

Post a Comment