Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome!!




Hello there! My name is Janece and I am so excited to be getting married next September. I decided to create a blog so that my family and friends can see where I am with my planning. I am getting married at the Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill, NC! I feel like I should share a little bit about myself. I met my wonderful fiance' (Brandon) my sophomore year in college. We met at the library on campus and I knew that he was different from any other guy i've ever met. We both graduated from East Carolina University and haven't been apart since. Brandon is a CPA and I am a client services rep at an insurance company. We love music, movies, and just laying around doing absolutely nothing. I cannot wait to start my life as Mrs. Brake.


No comments:

Post a Comment