Wednesday, September 1, 2010

When I walk into my wedding I want drama!!!

So my wedding is a year away!! Im so excited to finally be this far along. We're having a two year engagement and at first I was just throwing out ideas, but now its time to really start planning. Ive been so busy at work I haven't had time to do much planning when I get home. I know I want a lot of lighting and a dramatic centerpieces. I want textured table linens and lots of candles. So when I talk about lighting this is what I want to see when I walk into the room. I don't want anyone to see blue walls..I want them to see color and texture!!





Here is a picture of my venue for the ceremony. Im having an evening reception so I want lots of candles like in this picture. It won't be fall yet so the trees will still be green and really nice.
Picture credits to: the knot and Kristine Dittner Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment