Sunday, October 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!!




So i've been slacking on my posting lately. So much has happened, like the fact that I just turned 23! It feels the same as 22, but I had a wonderful birthday and it made me feel so blessed. So im finally at my 1 year mark..woohoo!! On my birthday next year, I will be on my honeymoon in St. Lucia. It feels so good to finally be less than a year away from my big day. I feel like i've got so much accomplished. I have:



  • Wedding venue( Carolina Inn)

  • Photographer (Michael Moss)

  • Wedding planner (Tracy Adams)

  • Florist (Lyn Graves from Fresh Affairs)

  • Save the dates (Vistaprint)

  • cake stand (Craigslist)

  • DJ (Tyler Rhodes)

I have so many ideas going through my head, I just hope they all come together as planned. Here are some of my inspiration/ideas for my hair, bouquet, and cake that I have as of right now.









1 comment: