Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shoes..OMG..Shoes!

My dear fiance' is not the tallest guy in the world, nor is he the shortest, but it has been so hard to find shoes that don't make me feel like im a giant standing next to him. I found some shoes at DSW that I absolutely love, but they were too tall.


I returned the shoes above and ordered some shoes that I thought would be just right. Cute right?



But alas, when they finally arrived I hated them. I returned them and felt defeated. Im super picky about shoes and thought I would never find anything. I thought about wearing flats, which I may still do, but I haven't found any that I am too fond of. So...I started searching and searching for shoes that were cute, comfortable, not too tall, and me. Hard task for sure. Then I stumbled across the Converse website and saw that you could design custom made chuck taylors!! I was super excited and got to work on my wonderful design. I designed these shoes based on my wedding colors and even put my new last name on the back, awesome right? I'll be ordering these in the next week and I could not be happier. I love heels but being as clumsy as I am I barely wear them. I thought this was a perfect alternative and everyone I've shown them too loves them.







No comments:

Post a Comment