Friday, October 8, 2010

Must take photos

I am so inspired when I look at posts on Style Me Pretty. I get so many great ideas and I just hope my wedding looks half as fabulous and the ones featured on the site. So i've been thinking about photos I must take. Brandon and I are doing first look photos and I really cannot wait!! I have not seen a first look photo that I didn't love. I also saw this picture of the sky and I know this might seem weird, but I really want to see/remember what the sky looked like on my wedding day (was it cloudy, sunny, white fluffy clouds, dark scattered clouds..etc). So here are a few of my favs that ive found on different wedding blogs.

















2 comments:

  1. Oooh we did the lying on the couch one (at The Renaissance hotel, where we stayed the night of our wedding) and it turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo!! I can't wait to do something like that!!

    ReplyDelete